Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scubakevdm:
I like to listen to it land on the roof, and read a book. Or dive, I like the way it looks from underwater.

Rain on a tin roof sounds the best.

Scubakevdm:
Favorite body of water, and why?

My bath tub! Just kidding :laughing: I crack myself up sometimes.

Nothing to do with diving but my answer would be Atlantic Ocean. Only because Atlantic Beach, NC is one of my favorite vacation places. Absolutely nothing there, a good thing and brings back childhood memories.

If you could have any vehicle, what would it be?
- Me - 2005 Land Cruiser

suthnbelle:
Rain on a tin roof sounds the best.

My bath tub! Just kidding :laughing: I crack myself up sometimes.

Nothing to do with diving but my answer would be Atlantic Ocean. Only because Atlantic Beach, NC is one of my favorite vacation places. Absolutely nothing there, a good thing and brings back childhood memories.

If you could have any vehicle, what would it be?
- Me - 2005 Land Cruiser

Ha! Me- an old, old Land Cruiser! Like a '72. I love them. The one that look like the for-real safari rides.

Okay, which one... camping in a camper at a campground, or backpacking up in the mountains?

Scubakevdm:
Okay, which one... camping in a camper at a campground, or backpacking up in the mountains?

Backpacking in the mountains. Did that a lot in PR in the rainforest. Just hiked, pitched a tent and swam in a river coming off the top of the mountain - that was our bath. Had the vines and everything hanging over the swimming hole to swing on. It was a blast but water so cold it took your breath away.

MaryAnn or Ginger, and why?

suthnbelle:
Backpacking in the mountains. Did that a lot in PR in the rainforest. Just hiked, pitched a tent and swam in a river coming off the top of the mountain - that was our bath. Had the vines and everything hanging over the swimming hole to swing on. It was a blast but water so cold it took your breath away.

MaryAnn or Ginger, and why?

Mary-Ann. She seems more selfless. I think she cared about others more than Ginger did.

What's youir favorite color, and why?

Scubakevdm:
What's youir favorite color, and why?

Blue. It's a relaxing color, color of the ocean/sky, and color of my eyes.

Since I'm in NC I'll leave the above ? to someone else.

Favorite childhood TV show?

suthnbelle:
Blue. It's a relaxing color, color of the ocean/sky, and color of my eyes.

Since I'm in NC I'll leave the above ? to someone else.

Favorite childhood TV show?

Jaques Cousteau. What does NC have against body parts? I resubmit the body part question.

she meant the HUrricane question.

I would say my left thumb. I just like it, and i have broken it twice. I used it the most beacuase I am left handed.

favourite plant? (Mine is the Sabra Cactus in Israel.)

baltimoron:
she meant the HUrricane question.

I would say my left thumb. I just like it, and i have broken it twice. I used it the most beacuase I am left handed.

favourite plant? (Mine is the Sabra Cactus in Israel.)

You know, I don't know what my favorite plant is called, but it also grows in Israel, in the mountains. Its some kind of herb. Some South African guys made tea out of it when I was over there in the military. It was awesome.

If you were a household appliance, what would you be and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom