Question and Answer (a game) part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You mean other than my wife?(you never know. she might read this)
Theres so many, I can't just pick one.
How about you?

Currently? The little fixit chick on Firefly. Been watching a lot of Hulu recently.

What's your realistic, job for life? That you enjoy and pays the bills?

I'm a respiratory therapist. I can be fun, and more than pays the bills.Firefly rocks!
And you?

Nah, Santa shafted me last year. That guy really sucks at his job, ain't been the same since the East Germans shot down the real one in '73.

Hahahahhahaaaa!!!!

What one superhero power would you choose to have?

Flying here, too. :D

Yes, he supplied sushi to many restaurants. I was told he was a little fatty and chewy though.

Hahahahahaaaaa!!!

Really, I'm thinking catfish, hushpuppies, cornbread, collard greens, black eyed peas and sweet tea. An a hamhock.

Funny - you described pretty much every meal at my house. My wife likes to offshore fish, though, so Mahi-Mahi, Wahoo, Spanish Mackerel and Kingfish are all pretty common here, too.

'N shrimp (we call 'em "shrump") 'n (blue) crab... 'N Frogmore stew...

There's currently SIX gallons of sweet tea in the 'fridge in the garage/scuba shack. :)

Oh, and the hammock got put back up yesterday (we take it down in the winter so it stays nice in the summer). Oh, you said, "HAMHOCK." :D We jus' call it "ham" 'round 'ere. :) We hang de hammock for n'joyin' swee-tea. :)

Fried chicken, collards, cornbread, homemade mac n' cheese, black-eyed peas... You mean that the rest of the world doesn't eat like this every day?

Makes me proud to be a Southern Boah. :)

Why don' y'all just c'mon over next weekend for a shindig?

You mean other than my wife?(you never know. she might read this)

Hahahahaaaaa!!!

Currently? The little fixit chick on Firefly. Been watching a lot of Hulu recently.

What's Firefly and Hulu?

What's your realistic, job for life? That you enjoy and pays the bills?

To be a professional scuba diver... :D Wait, oh yeah... That IS what I do for a living! :D You couldn't pay me enough to do any other job in the world, man. :)

When did this thread get so funny?

On page 271

Can you pass me the salt please?

(oh, and FYI, before you go looking at page 271, you should know that I just picked that page out of thin air. Now, how about that salt)

Yes, here you go.

Old Salt, get it!!

I always take advice with a grain of salt. Right in the eye, usually shuts 'em up for awhile.

SeaJay, Hulu is on-line TV shows, movies, and assorted crap that couldn't make basic cable. How in the hell do they take two hot chicks, great fast cars and make it mindshatteringly boring?
Firefly is a sci-fi show about people buzzing around in space and getting shot, a lot. They made a movie about the series called Serenity.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0821612/

I'm currently trying to bum enough gas money to get to your house for dinner.

Attachments

• old_salt.jpg
    old_salt.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
This thread has gone completely to ****
Really **** is censored
Is this what Russia was like before Reagan

This thread has gone completely to ****
Really **** is censored
Is this what Russia was like before Reagan

Hey, and thanks for playing.