Question and Answer (a game) part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sadly not very suer, but hopefull erly in jan 2010. .

What dive gear brand you like the most? ?

Live to dive and dive to live. . . . :burnout:

Depends on what item. I LOVE my Zeagle BCD (nope, I don't have a BP/W and still love it), my Henderson wet suit, my Aeris computer, and my Atomic regulator.

You?

I too LOVE my Zeagle Zena . . . and hope to fall in love with my new vyper nitrox computer.

So whatcha been up to ?

Work, work, and, oh yeah, work! (and trying to deal with various home issues - and thinking about how I need to start getting ready for Christmas)

Are you ready for Christmas?

No i am not. .

Christmas is all bout Jesus Christ aggree? ?

No i am not. .

Christmas is all bout Jesus Christ aggree? ?

It is supposed to be, but few today remember to put Christ in Christmas. I always try, but sometimes get caught up in all that I have to do to get ready for the celebration.

Do you go to church on Christmas (or Christmas eve)?

Sometimes . . since the divorce the visitation schedule is rather tricky at Christmas . . . which frustrates me. Oh and no, I am not ready for Christmas. Don't even have my tree up yet.

Do you have yours up?

Tree's up, lights are on, balls and other ornaments are on, house is decorated. Now, if I can just get all those gifts.

Colored or white lights on the tree?

Tree is UP! I've decided it will stay up till Easter as I am way too overwhelmed with my list of 10,000 To Do's to worry about ever taking the freaking thing down.

And the lights are clear with one strand of blue blinky . . .

Do you sometimes feel like the holidays are more trouble then they are worth?

If i have to work yes. . LoL, other wise not. .

What do you like about Holidays. . ? ?

Live to dive and Dive to live. . . . :burnout:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom