Question and Answer (a game) part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heliflyer is back!!!:yeahbaby: We missed you around here.

My first, and probably only, vaction this year will hopefully be to the Caribbean for my best friend's wedding. He wants a destination wedding to either California or the Caribbean. I hope he chooses the Caribbean, because I already live in California *boring*.

Will you be diving on your next vacation? :goingdown:

Probably. Not from a diving family.:depressed:

What will your next dive-related purchase of equipment be?

Well its related but not equipment. I need a refresher course! I havn't been diving in almost two years. But just got all my equipment serviced and am ready to go!!

Who is your dive buddy?

Thanks Abidon! I missed you all too. :D

Fortunate to have several regular dive buddies . . .

So what is a gal to do when she can't sleep?

Drink yourself into oblivion. Then you'll pass out and sleep.

Where is your fantasy dive vacation (heliflyer, if you answer next you can name your SECOND dive favorite.....lol)

Too many to choose from, but I'll pick the one I had last week. We entered the water (in Jupiter, no less!) and soon a large eagle ray swooped in front of us. He passed us several times, then another one joined him, then a third. After about a minute or so a smaller one joined the performance. Later on in the dive, on a shallower reef, a manta ray swooped by. We also came across loads of sharks and turtles all over the reef! I have never seen this many large creatures on one dive before, anywhere! (Aren't you glad you asked?)

Where was YOUR best dive?

Coz..a night dive right in back of hotel. Spent half a tank watching an octopus moving around a big rock. Always wanted to see an octopus and I couldn't take my eye off it. Was the coolest thing ever!

What was the coolest thing you've seen diving?

Grand Cayman a large bait ball with different groups of preditors eating it smaller and smaller until it tucked in behind a large steel plate from the wreck we were diving.
lets bounce this question 1 more time?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom