Question and Answer (a game) part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not really. Although some will say otherwise.

How do you judge the fine line between, trying to learn about someone and being hitting on?

Once again, my timing is horrible. Story of my life.

"Want to get lucky?" Definitely hitting on. "Don't you feel lucky to be able to dive?" Possibly getting to know.

Admiring her set-up, possibly getting to know. Admiring her set, definitely hitting on.

Did I miss something? When did the dive boat become a pick-up spot? Is the sight of someone in neoprene and with a mask-full of snot hot?

Last edited:
All the time. But my buoyancy control is getting better, so, hopefully, I will be able to stop soon.

What is your favorite genre of music?

I enjoy stuff like Amos Lee, Nora Jones, Richard Thompson, and Saxon so it is all over the place...

Once again, my timing is horrible. Story of my life.

"Want to get lucky?" Definitely hitting on. "Don't you feel lucky to be able to dive?" Possibly getting to know.

Admiring her set-up, possibly getting to know. Admiring her set, definitely hitting on.

Did I miss something? When did the dive boat become a pick-up spot? Is the site of someone in neoprene and with a mask-full of snot hot?

Yes, it's a diving thing.....

When is it okay to discuss the design flaws of a blow hole?

Oh holy mother of fudge pops . . I go away for 3 days and the thread falls into the gutter discussing design flaws of blow holes!!!

MEN!!!!

Ok back on track now:

Would you prefer Hot fudge sundae or a fruit sundae

Well, BettyRubble, I guess you just can't go away and leave us alone anymore. (but seriously, what design flaws? Do the Orcas know about this?

I hope your trip involved diving and your time was splendiferous, not craptastic.

Fruit Sundae? Be serious. What would be the point of that? Hot fudge all the way!!!

Sundae or milk shake?

Ohhhh SD I do like you!!!!!! LOL Hot fudge rocks. . . great weekend diving and wreaking havic on the Allentown/Bethlehem areas.

Sundae of course. . .milk shakes are too healthy

Do you eat brocoli?

You might want to sit down for this. I love brocolli, though I will say that my favorite recipe includes mustard sauce (made with mustard and brown sugar - so you might even like it)

What vegetables do you willingly eat?

Tomatoes (with mayo), corn (with butter) and when no one is looking green beans(southern style with butter and bacon) or occassionally a salad if it is smothered in shredded cheese and a creamy dressing . . . I've been known to close my eyes and eat asperigas (spelling).

What is the worst, non-healthy thing you eat?

Hmmmm. That is a toughy. Has to be non-healthy. Well, then it would not be the hot fudge sundaes - they have milk, which is very healthy, and chocolate, which we have already determined is also healthy. Perhaps the cake especially Scotch cake (no actual scotch in it but it does have eggs and milk too). Perhaps the Moose Tracks (nope, also chocolate). I guess cookies (nope again, eggs and milk). I'd have to say I don't eat anything that is unhealthy.

You?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom