Question and Answer (a game) part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ford . . .

next:
There are two levers for moving men - interest and fear.

Napolean. Next!

Who said, in response to a question about whether he/she thought there was room for forgiveness toward those who aided and abetted the 9/11 terrorists, "I believe that forgiving them is God's function. Our job is simply to arrange the meeting."

Scwartzkof - who I always thought should run for Prez -

love the quote by the way

Let's drive some atheists crazy - which Prez said:

A thorough knowledge of the Bible is worth more than a college education.

Bully of a quote by TR.

To keep with the theme:

"In regards to this great Book (the Bible), I have but to say it is the best gift God has given to man. All the good the Savior gave to the world was communicated through this Book. But for it we could not know right from wrong. All things most desirable for man's welfare, here and hereafter, are found portrayed in it."

Lincoln!!!! :)

How about:

The whole inspiration of our civilization springs from the teachings of Christ and the lessons of the prophets. To read the Bible for these fundamentals is a necessity of American life.

Hoover

Last edited:
Lincoln!!!! :)
Thought you might like that.

I guess you do like those American presidents.

Well, since you have started us down the path of quotes about the Bible, you get a Trinity of questions: The first two are quotes - who authored them:

1. "The Bible is God's chart for you to steer by, to keep you from the bottom of the sea, and to show you where the harbor is, and how to reach it without running on the rocks or bars." (Appropriate for divers)

2. (Brace yourself, I collect sickenly uplifting thoughts) "The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it."

3. What did LetterBoy do this time?:no:

1. Beecher

2. Micky baby -- Michelangelo of course

3. LOL - Nothing . . but he was offline for a couple of days so I made him the scapegoat!

Yeah . . getting the threads mixed up! LOL

So what did you eat today (I'm too tired to think of a good one!)

Good stuff. Cereal, for breakfast and dinner, and fish, and chicken salad.

How do you put "Good Night" into the form of a queston?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom