Question and Answer (a game) part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SD - the club is a fascinating topic . . . happy is probably not the best word to describe them

So when did you swim with the sharks?

SD - the club is a fascinating topic . . . happy is probably not the best word to describe them

So when did you swim with the sharks?

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's go back a second, Miss BettyRubble. What, exactly, is a unofficial x? Common law marriage, secret affair, one-night stand?

Last year on a wreck in North Carolina. It was awesome!!! Went out of Wilmington. There were four sharks at least seven or eight feet long within 15-20 feet of me. Just swam by. I was far more impressed with them than they were with me.

So, what's the fascinating story of the unofficial x's? (You have sooo many interesting stories you have to share with me)

Whoa Whoa Whoa back at ya Mr. Do as the last two items in your list are absolute no-no's in my book - have never happened and never will . . . the club is made up of curb material

OMG- those are huge sharks!!! I'm not so eager to see 'em

Whoa Whoa Whoa back at ya Mr. Do as the last two items in your list are absolute no-no's in my book - have never happened and never will . . . the club is made up of curb material

OMG- those are huge sharks!!! I'm not so eager to see 'em

I am glad to see you have class. What is curb material?

You know . . stuff you kick to the curb or place at the curb

So what 3 things in your garage do you wish weren't there?

BettyRubble's dictionary, the Hope Diamond, and a dead body.

Just how many rules do you have?

Curse of the Black Pearl of course!!!

Can you name this one:

We don't usually pick up hitchhikers... but I'm-a gonna go with my instincts on this one. Saddle up partner!

Dumb and Dumber

What movie is this from?

"What just happened, happened and could not have happened any other way."
"How do you know?"
"We are still alive."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom