Question about suit sizing when layering

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Craig66

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This might be a silly question but when layering suits does one get the same size for both suits or does the upper layer go up a size. My daughter will be layering a 3mm full underneath with a 3mm shorty on top. Do I get her the same size (childs 8) full as her existing 3mm shorty (also childs 8)

Thanks

Craig

This might be a silly question but when layering suits does one get the same size for both suits or does the upper layer go up a size. My daughter will be layering a 3mm full underneath with a 3mm shorty on top. Do I get her the same size (childs 8) full as her existing 3mm shorty (also childs 8)

Thanks

Craig

I use have the option of a local LDS I would try them on to make sure they fit properly.

if you are getting them on-line from a supplier like LeisurePro order both sizes with your order. LeisurePro will pay the return shipping for the suits that don't fit. I believe they call it something like "Pressure Free Fit".

I have never has any problems returning items to LeisurePro.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom