question about suit sizing for my tall/skinny self :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SEnsch

Registered
Reaction score
am currently looking at getting a picasso ghost suit... however i am not quite sure of the right size to get.

I am kind of tall and skinny, so it seems hard to fit my right size in the sizing chart. I either have to go with a suit that is too short but fits my weight, or get a suit that fits my height but i dont weight enough to fill it...

I am about 6 foot and weight about 140 pounds, so my question is which would be better? a suit that i seem to be too tall for but it fits my weight, or vice versa? one that fits my height fine but im way short of the ideal weight for it...

picassoamerica.com/sizing.php << sizing chart on their site.

I have to get a 48 or a 52, so I don't know which one... Thanks for help.

I'd highly recommend getting a chance at least to try on a suit before you order it, unless it's 100% returnable. What you want is adequate mobility, and that's probably the taller suit, but you may end up with so much redundant fabric that the suit is hard to dive.

hmmm, well i guess the 52 will be best then.

im just worried that it will be all loose on me and it will let water in or not keep me warm enough and flop around on me. haha

52 is for 5&#8217;6&#8221;&#8211;5&#8217;11&#8221; and 165&#8211;180pounds... so im 25 pounds under weight. haha

Back
Top Bottom