question about dry suits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you have the option, try on as many of the rentals as you can to see if one fits better. At least you know to check the seal size when you get your own :)
Ber :lilbunny:

glbirch:
creamofwheat, if you don't mind saying, are you on the island or the mainland?

I am on the mainland, but close enough to the island that I will take weekend trips over there periodically if my work schedule allows for it. :D

As for everybody else, thank you soo much for your replies. I will be doubly sure to turn in the neck seal enough to ensure a good seal. Didnt have any problems with the wrist seals, so that's good. But yes, thank you all so much. :)

Ber Rabbit:
If you have the option, try on as many of the rentals as you can to see if one fits better. At least you know to check the seal size when you get your own :)
Ber :lilbunny:
Thank you for a bit of common sense here. More than likely your instructor does not use the premium suits in the pool and has a set for pool use only. The chlorine is harsh on dry suits. Try them on and have the instructor or dive shop operator walk you through the steps of getting into and outof the dry suit.

Thanks :D Good to know. My instructor is very good about me trying on different stuff to find a good fit. Plus if I have a leaky one he's gonna hafta listen to me whine so a good fit is to both our advantages :wink:

Back
Top Bottom