Question About Compressors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JessicaA

New
Reaction score
Hello Scuba Board! I am not a diver but I am helping out my great uncle who was an avid diver and who had a side business selling high quality compressors that he builds himself. The business was Alfter Compressors and I have read some very good reviews of his compressors. Anyway, he has several that he wants to sell now but he is not in contact with the diving community anymore and does not use the internet much so he asked if I could help. The main challenge is that he lives in Rialto, California and is not willing to ship the compressors.
So my question is: What would be the best online forum or website to advertise these on?
I have already posted on the marketplace misc. on this website an add called Alfter Compressors.
Thank you!

why not ship them? you might have a hard time selling them if you don't?
any ways try the Decostop forum. a lot of those divers use their own compressors

Ebay is good, you should be able to get someone nearby to buy I would think.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom