Quarry Diving ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

if it was Bonne Terre mine, then yes, it is still open.

Just came back from Oronogo. It was a blast. 52 Deg. and 20 ft viz below the 2nd thermocline. Captain John was great, very nice and knowledgable. Heck I even bought the t-shirt. They have a plane, computer, boats and cars sunk in the quarry to view or explore. Plus some cool looking caverns we inspected for later dives. There were divers going deep on tri-mix, a few cavers and a class doing nav work. I found the place well laid out and a fun little trip. I will probably head back labor day to explore some more.

I definitly need to work that place into my plans. I have heard a lot of good things about it.

Just downloaded shots Of Oronogo Quarry. Thought I'd post one. If I can figure out how. Hopefully my underwater shouts came out - I'll see on Friday (Still new at uw photo) Also just did my first night dive in a quarry - Quail Run in Rolla Missouri IT ROCKED. :moon: Anyone looking for a quarry diving buddy let me know.

if you think the night dive there was good, you need to go down and try a night dive at Table Rock. I guarantee you will love it.

MsParamedic:
Does anyone have anymore info about Offsets?? Their web page doesn't tell much

What do you want to know? I've done more than a little diving there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom