Putting on wet suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well... i just wear a skin and wet my wetsuit before wearing it. slides right on.

my wet suit is also tight fit , as for the arms I just slide them on and work them slow and do not get tired ,take your time and it will work

Plastic bags work great, and yes I also had the "Gee, I never thought of that" at the Quarry and lakes also. Then, when you are done diving do a garbage patrol with your bag and keep your local site clean. :wink:

I just wear a plain old pair of socks. Looking into polypropylene so the dry out quicker.

All the best, James

I quote:
"Divine No 9 Liquid Intimate Lubricant 2 fl oz (59 ml)
Ahh, liquid ambrosia! Enjoy this natural-feeling lube created to provide the ultimate in long lasting, slippery pleasure. This light, unscented, water-based liquid is designed to leave no residue."

The guy I saw using it to put his wet suit on told me it doesn't attack neoprene......

SueMermaid:
and I am always shocked at the number of people who watch me and say "Oh, wow, I never thought of that"!

heyyyyy,

I never thought of that! Gonna give it try. :p

Start with the suit inside out and put it on the opposite of the way you took it off. It sort of rolls back on with much less
pulling and struggling.

Divine No 9 Liquid Intimate Lubricant 2 fl oz (59 ml)
Sex lube? :laugh: The things you learn in this forum. How boring a plastic grocery bag seems now.

ScubaTexas:
Plastic grocery bag. Works like a charm every time. :wink:
SAFETY ALERT!

DO NOT use this method to put your hood on =8^O

K.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom