Pushing the mainline - Part 2 of the exploration of the Pit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Add Helium

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

Here is the latest video from Add Helium's exploration of the Pit. On these dives, the team attempts to scooter to the end of the mainline - over 5000 feet at an average depth of 300'. The goal is to reach the end of the line, and explore beyond it.

- Enjoy

It's absolutely amazing back there! Thanks to the video lights we had on Peter's scooter, we were able to appreciate the cave even more. It's like somebody flipped a light switch. The water has a unique blue color against the white clay and rock background.

Now we have to look for a continuation. Can't wait to go back :)

Hello,

Here is the latest video from Add Helium's exploration of the Pit. On these dives, the team attempts to scooter to the end of the mainline - over 5000 feet at an average depth of 300'. The goal is to reach the end of the line, and explore beyond it.

- Enjoy

Wow, what a terrific video! Thanks for sharing that with us.

That is something that some of us might never see. You guys are truly explorers of diving, and me and my wife were fascinated watching your video.

That was awesome! Great video. It makes me think about getting into cave diving... eventually

Thanks everybody for your kind comments! Tony Land is our photographer/videographer and is also cutting the footage we get from the GoPro's into these videos. Thanks to Nauticam, who is one of our sponsors, Tony gets to play with some cool lights and cameras. We will keep posting new videos as they become available.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom