Purge covers for Scubapro S600/S555 - now in colours!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think you have three colour choices (black, white or yellow) with the Mikron second stage.

Apeks (now part of the Aqua Lung empire) used to make many different colour covers for their TX second stages and still make mouthpiece in many colours.

4%20large%20size%20600.jpg

Any idea about those mouthpieces' price?

Scubapro Japan is going to release two limited edition (200 units) of the MK11/S555. Two colour trim choices.

The first stage (MK11T) will be titanium...

Dammit! I want the white purge cover for my S600!!!!

mk11t.jpg

If G250 users feel left out, try finding these "Hotframes"...

normal_g250sonderdeckelnmadigras.JPG

Does anyone know if these will work with the 108's and 109's?

Mike,

My guess would be no. They screw in place and the 109/108s use a band clamp.

c

They are actually not a great fit on the G250HP or G250V either - the cases are slightly deeper and it needs about 1 more threads worth of engagement.

After searching for these S600 covers years ago back when this thread initially posted, I just noticed that one of the local shops carries them in red, blue, and pink. I picked up two reds and couldn't be more thrilled.

They're definitely cool.

Scubapro is making a metal air barrel and orifice for the S600 also.

i picked up a few yellow ones for octos. worked perfect with the mellow yellow miflex hose.

digging this up... just got a G250 and trying to find a "hotframe"....It's virtually impossible....

Back
Top Bottom