Purge covers for Scubapro S600/S555 - now in colours!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Saw these at my LDS today... Kinda silly, but S600/S555 users bored with their all black gear may be interested. :D

Purge covers for Scubapro S600 and S555 second stages - originally available in black, gray and green, now available in orange, blue, yellow, pink and red (not shown).

Attachments

• S600S555covers.jpg
    S600S555covers.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 2,803
If G250 users feel left out, try finding these "Hotframes"...

normal_g250sonderdeckelnmadigras.JPG

Hey Vie, where is your LDS. I'd love to find some of those S600 covers. I've got a bunch of the G250 hot covers.

What, no chrome? Actually, just half kidding and wondering if there are any covers in production that will replace an old chrome cover for a 109, 108, Balanced Adjustable etc. No reason they could not be made of plastic or graphite.

By the way, how much for the$e?

Thank you,
c

Hey Vie, where is your LDS.

(Bangkok) Dive Supply, Thailand.

What, no chrome?

A bunch of chrome S600s (S600 Classic) were made a few years back for Scubapro's 40th anniversary.

normal_scp_s600_annyvers2.JPG

By the way, how much for the$e?

I was quoted THB 400 each (retail) for the S600/S555 purge covers... That's around 12 bucks, I think. Actual price will be cheaper, I'm sure - I'll check how much they are asking at TDEX.

If G250 users feel left out, try finding these "Hotframes"...

normal_g250sonderdeckelnmadigras.JPG

G250 cover is the same size with G250HP one.

I know, this cover is on eBay periodically though. Please let me know the price on this as well.

Do these only come in Scubapro? Any chance for Aqualung?

Any chance for Aqualung?

I think you have three colour choices (black, white or yellow) with the Mikron second stage.

Apeks (now part of the Aqua Lung empire) used to make many different colour covers for their TX second stages and still make mouthpiece in many colours.

4%20large%20size%20600.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom