punctured ear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

riggillo:
actually I didn 't cap the first letter of each word, I am far to lazy to do that, it just came out that way..
Oh, ok - your computer must have been set on that style. It happens. There's even a style known as "adolescent" on some sites: LiKe ThIs - HoW IrRiTaTiNg? Also hard to do, but some sites have that as an option. :11:

riggillo:
Thanks, But I Don't Have An Exclam Point Under My Name...
Nope, that's why I said...
Uh, there's not an ! mark on your own posts. I have been advised that the request has to come from the thread originator, so - just ask for that here, if you'd like...?
The ! mark is for reporting rude behavior in others, mostly. :wink:

DandyDon:
Uh, there's not an ! mark on your own posts. I have been advised that the request has to come from the thread originator, so - just ask for that here, if you'd like...?
Wierd... I know that there are a lot of times when I want to report myself! :D

Anyway... ask a mod to move this if you want an answer. Or just ask again in the DM Forum.

Welcome to the forum.

Stephen Ash:
DandyDon:
Wierd... I know that there are a lot of times when I want to report myself! :D

Anyway... ask a mod to move this if you want an answer. Or just ask again in the DM Forum.

Welcome to the forum.
would you like me to click the ! in yours...? :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom