Pumpkin Carving Dive at Gilboa Oct 28, 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Notso_Ken:
Also, I do have to let John and Cheryl know that John was right when he said he saw something rectangular fall off me during the carving dive. It was a weight pouch, explains the little episode of loss of buoyancy control. Discovered it missing while suiting up for the night dive. And John, Marcin FOUND the weight pouch - during the night dive! Great find under the conditions we had! (night, pitch black out, with <10 foot visibility!)
I KNEW I WASN'T HALLUCINATING!
209153.gif

Good that you found it.

Sledge:
I KNEW I WASN'T HALLUCINATING!
209153.gif

Good that you found it.

Yep, I learned a lesson - always believe your dive buddy!

Ken

Notso_Ken:
Suzanne, if you're reading this, I now have a set of my own UNO cards, got them as the prize for my pumpkin! So, now we are definitely set for the re-match! (And I can read the rules to see which of us was right about after the draw two card . . . .)

Ken

You have no idea how COOL I think that is!

trucker girl:
Yeah... I think that to officially be devious you do actually have to win. Therefore, by default, I am not devious.

Thanks for having my back on that point Ken!
Sorry we didn’t have a pumpkin for you to carve at the Spring today but that BIG carp might have fought you for it.

Great diving with you even if you missed your Ohio party.

I tried to post about 20 photos from the weekend in my galery, but so far only about 3 have showed up. I will try again.

This pokey rabbit finally got the pictures re-sized and posted in my gallery!

Tigger won the costume contest and thong boy was second. First place pumpkin was the one carved by the guy from the neighboring camp (#9), second place was a tie between Notso_ken and Tigger. Those are all I can remember off the top of my head.
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom