Pug's New Boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GDI

Artificer of Havoc & Kaos
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
OK PUG I have to ask (with LOL) You do have whats looks to be a nice boat, I'm jealous but just for laughs is that boat DIR? I mean is there a reason the helm is a center helm vice off to the starboard side? And what about any cleats do you have cleats down both the port and starboard sides? I suppose your throttle cables are a single continous line? I imagine that you have a isolator fuel system, redundant lights? How do you trim - motors or trim vanes? I notice only one motor. When you take it out do you use the rule of 1/3's on fuel or do you carry redundant gas. I also notice that you are not set up for trolling, there could be some stroke fish out there. Do you have a GPS or is all your information by gauges only, like a magnetic compass or a sextant? Come on PUG tell us is this a DIR boat or what? (LOL)

By the way nice boat I hope you enjoy it

scubasean:
Trolling isn't allowed...

:banana:

Sure. You just do it slower.....

GDI:
OK PUG I have to ask (with LOL) You do have whats looks to be a nice boat, I'm jealous but just for laughs is that boat DIR? I mean is there a reason the helm is a center helm vice off to the starboard side? And what about any cleats do you have cleats down both the port and starboard sides? I suppose your throttle cables are a single continous line? I imagine that you have a isolator fuel system, redundant lights? How do you trim - motors or trim vanes? I notice only one motor. When you take it out do you use the rule of 1/3's on fuel or do you carry redundant gas. I also notice that you are not set up for trolling, there could be some stroke fish out there. Do you have a GPS or is all your information by gauges only, like a magnetic compass or a sextant? Come on PUG tell us is this a DIR boat or what? (LOL)

By the way nice boat I hope you enjoy it

You vill ehrnn ze sohspenshon for ziss!

Heil Pug!

GDI:
OK PUG I have to ask (with LOL) You do have whats looks to be a nice boat, I'm jealous but just for laughs is that boat DIR?
In fact I had to create a new forum to move it to!!!

But we really needed a Boat Diving forum IMO anyway... so, thanks GDI :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom