Puget Sound area dive shop reviews ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i have been to four shops in the past two days, in addition to a few last summer. i don't really want to comment on them too much since i'm not a diver yet and except for one or two i've only been in once, but i did want to say that the people at underwater sports in bellevue, northwest sports divers in kenmore, and bubbles below in woodinville were all very friendly and enthusiastic. being a newbie who hasn't had a chance to dive yet (and who therefore doesn't know what real questions to ask about gear yet), i felt that my visit to bubbles below was especially helpful. despite my not having any more questions as i browsed around and ogled gear, one of the instructors there kept volunteering information to me. some of it i had read or heard before, but quite a bit of it i hadn't, and it was pretty enlightening. (i asked him his name, but for the life of me i can't remember it -- that is one of my worst curses, and i only remember that he had been diving for a very, very long time.

what i find remarkable is how every shop i've been to is rather different in its feel and layout and has its own personality. just like people!:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom