Puerto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

puerto

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello everyone. I being diving since 1998, certify in ohau,Hawaii. Always dive in warm waters near Hawaii and lately in the caribean. I just got a 5mm henderson Aqualock wetsuit, but since my legs are so skinny I have to get them ajust or custom below my calf. Anyone may know a place to custom fit a wetsuit near Orlando Florida???

Howdy and welcome to Scubaboard. :admingreet:

I'm sure the divers on the Florida forum can help you. Try posting there.

1. I did some research and found SEA TUX with MR. DON HAM 941-624-3646. This guy is the best, I needed to custom fit my Henderson 5mm AQUA Lock wetsuit because i got skinny legs specially below my calf. I call DON and his responds to my surprise was great , Not knowing me and coming from Orlando Florida to Port Charlotte a 3 hour ride, not to many people open your house the way hi did. Really friendly and he did knows his work. AS I explain to him what I needed to be done he said no ploblem and started to explain to me the do and don't of this of kind of work while he was begining to work on it. Showing me every step that he was taking in order to do the job. You do not see this kind of service any were. He taper off the 2 legs by the calf down in so professional maner that I know for a fact that he will be repairing and customizing all my wetsuit and diving equipment. And my friend and the people at the scuba shop got really surprise at the work quality that DAN HAM repairs the wetsuit with. For me was worth it, to spend the time to travel to Port Charlotte from Orlando, for the best reason any body could get, the best professional and freandly person that could a well done job for you. You will not regreat it, send it or drive to his place, you see that he is a professional. Remenber SEATUX@COMCAST.NET 941-624-3646 FOR A PROFESSIONAL JOB. THANKX DAN JOB WELL DONE.

Back
Top Bottom