Puerto Vallarta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robpouley if you also see my other post you see i talk about my spelling sucks i admit that then you turn around and tell me to use spell checker i thought that was rude.
sorry if you feel offended

I wide recommend to Dive Chimo or Morro, Marietas is good but if you want the best on my personnal point of view Chimo are my favorite. Morro and Corbetena are perfect. You can try Vallarta Undersea or Pacific Scuba, speccial for divers, no crowds, separate groups, great crew and wide knoledge of local dive sites. Contact me if you need furter information.
Trust me Puerto Vallarta worth the trip. On this season the water temp is 85 degrees and viz is around 80 ft.

Try Twin Dolphins. I'm going back down tomorrow and will be diving with them almost every day for the next month or so. There will be lots to keep you busy. PM me for my Mexican cell if you like.
Dennis

You have a Mexican jail cell? And you told me it was a condo. :wink:

My wife and I will be in PV from Nov. 7th - Nov 17th and although this is not a dive vacation, I hope to get at least a few dives in with my wife. Never been to PV so am really looking forward to it. Will provide some feedback from a relative new once I am back.

Taurkon, I'll be PV in Nov as well. I sent you a PM if you want to hook up. My wife doesn't dive, so I'd be interested in diving with you instead of an insta-buddy.

Taurkon and Jang I'll glad to dive with you in the best place of Puerto Vallarta if you want to. I can get you to Chimo where you can find mantas and big creatures, or dive El morro where you can dive throug a big cave (tunnel) at 90 ft deep crossing to the other side of the rock and going out at 60 ft to keep diving around the reef. You can book on www.vallartaundersea.com cheers.
here some picks of the places I mentioned above.

internados2.jpg
morro.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom