Puerto Vallarta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Rob, welcome to SB. I am A Club Regina Timeshare owner. PV is nice, did my very first dive there off a day cruise.

Lots of land based activities and the water is above 80 right now.

How was Regina? Did Cabo last year..Good diving but the currents sucked. Had to hand over hand it out around the point on one of them. Where are you staying in Cabo?

robpauley:
How was Regina? Did Cabo last year..Good diving but the currents sucked. Had to hand over hand it out around the point on one of them. Where are you staying in Cabo?
Club Regina, and we didn't dive some sights due to strong current.

now you are talking dennis that is one good outfit to dive with Twin Dalphins i will be back in PV Dec. 23 hope to see you there.
and rob i just came from PV About 3 week ago and i will be going back out for another week Dec 23 i will be diving with twin delphine good out fit good guys
rob here is twin dolphins Info
322-293-19-05
www.twindolphinspv.com
tdscuba@twindolphinspv.com
Av. politecnico nacional #84 col. educacion
PV Jalisco Mexico
Cell 044 322 728 16 40
Owner Giovanni Mecado
tell him Gandhi
gave you his info and chicos is to commecial thay pack you like sardines not good for diving you miss all the life .

Well If You Read My Other Posting I Talk About Pacific Scub I Would Not Recomend It To Any One Sorry. We All Have Are Own Opinion I Am An Avid Diver And Look For A Leval Of Service And Stander Not Found In Pacific Scuba If You Are A Vacation Diver Then That Explaines Your Posting.

hey bucktanner not to rain on you parade , but that explains your post on pacific scuba i was just looking up your profile you must do lost of diving in chicago and on your interest is said your interest is not diving but thats cool sometimes we tend to speak whith out knowing the facts. enjoy your vacation diving!

Hey Gandi that was pretty rude..You say pretty rude things in all your post that ppl don't have the same opinion as you. Also in another post you say that you have never used Ocean Quest.

We are planning a trip to PV for December 17 - 25 so we get to spend Christmas!! I am still researching dive shops. I have to figure out which are close to where we are going to be staying. We are really excited!! Last year we went to Cabo for Christmas...now PV this year. Next year, we will have run out of spots in Mexico so might go to Belize or one of those places. Airfare from podunk Idaho is expensive so we will be planning early!

Would love to talk to anyone that will be there during this same time period!!

Angel hugs!

Susie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom