Puerto rico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

puertoricandive

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi although I am not New to diving. I am a wealth of Diving knownlegde. My Name is Angelucci, I am an Instructor and i live in puerto rico. i have dive all around the island of puerto rico. so if you need any information on diving here on the island i am your man. may all your dives be filled with lots of water and good friends!

Welcome aboard.

I just spent a week diving with Angel at Parguera Divers. Great operation.

James

:wave:Welcome to the Scuba Board. :hi: Fun place to hang out, compare, argue, etc. :thumb:

For best results, ensure that you have "Use 'Email Notify' by default" under your Options marked "YES" and :type: add Scuba Board to your computer's Favorites List so you can check in easily and often.

don

I recently became a member as well and have found a wealth of knowledge here. Folks are more than willing to share opinions and provide information. I've found that using PM (Personal Messaging) is a great way to get specific answers from a member to questions you feel they can anwer for you.

Have fun!

:wave:

Hiya there,

From another "boricua", welcome to Scubaboard. You will finds geat people and lots of good information in here. I am keepimg you in mind for my next trip to the island. :)

Dive safe!!

puertoricandive:
Hi although I am not New to diving. I am a wealth of Diving knownlegde. My Name is Angelucci, I am an Instructor and i live in puerto rico. i have dive all around the island of puerto rico. so if you need any information on diving here on the island i am your man. may all your dives be filled with lots of water and good friends!

hi a am from California i have ben going to Cozumel for the last 4 years i love to dive a the way of life there.i am 51 years young and thinking of selling all i have and going somewhere to spend the rest of my days div en and lay back and maybe find someone to do it with me what could you tell me about Puerto Rico? thanks rick.

Howdy and welcome to SB!

I would like to return to your lovely island someday, and dive it now. Hope you'll stick around here.

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-003.jpg

Angelucci,
how is the diving on the west coast by Rincon in January ? We want to dive the caverns at Desecheo at that time.

Thank you for your response in advance.

George

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom