Puerto Rico East or South side?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Isaac-1

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I have to go to Puerto Rico on a business trip in June for multi day conference, and would like to get some diving in while I am there, maybe even fly down a few days early. The conference will be on the east end of the Island at a resort near Fajardo. Can anyone suggest good dive operations near this part of the island, I should be free almost every afternoon, so if there is a good nearby dive operation that does afternoon boat dives this would be ideal. If I do fly down a few days early, I would prefer to find a good dive operation not too far from where I will end up in Fajardo, so either somewhere on the south or east end again, I will also need somewhere to stay, so any hotel or resort package deals would be good, preferably someone with airport pick up as I don't want to rent a car if I don't have to. So where do you suggest?

thanks Ike

p.s. My wife will also be going on this trip, and she does not have much dive experience, just did her open water certification a couple of years ago and would likely feel more comfortable going out with a "professional" looking operation, I am not even sure if she is going to bring her gear on this trip so this may be a moot point, if she does she will likely only make a couple of dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom