Puerto Rico Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are going back for our fourth trip at the end of May, and will be diving Culebra Island, but this time from the main island, as well as a shore dive at Escambron.
What local shop are you using to dive Culebra from the main island? I understand there is about a 3 hour ride from main to Culebra, is that right ?.

What local shop are you using to dive Culebra from the main island? I understand there is about a 3 hour ride from main to Culebra, is that right ?.

We are going with Sea Ventures out of Fajardo. According to their website, the entire trip, including two tanks and lunch, is a total of 6.5 hours.

We are going with Sea Ventures out of Fajardo. According to their website, the entire trip, including two tanks and lunch, is a total of 6.5 hours.
thank you for the clarification

I’m diving with Paradise Scuba this Sunday. They will be diving the wall at La Parguera. It’s a two tank boat dive.

I’m planning to join Aquatica on their trip to Desecheo on April 28th.

Aquatica is also going to Desecheo on April 21st.

For shore dive, I really really like Crash Boat in Aguadilla.

Any one wants to join me this Sunday or in the 28th?
My friend and I don't arrive until late Sunday, but DM me if you choose to go another day during the week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom