puerto rico dive report.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crunch35

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I just got back, I couldnt find much info on PR so i will give a report for anyone who cares. I guess i was in the off season almost no tourists anywhere. Verry difficult to find a boat, but we did do a few dives. I would call the diving good. AThe reefs were very interesting because they are the prodiuct of volcanic activity which made lots of caves and tubes, way over fished near shore. lots of small fish but few large ones. We found some shore dives in san juan but the best part of the island is the west coast. We dove Desecheio island whis\ch was nice but very expensive. 150 for 2 tank dive. but it was real nice. not much to do top side, bio bay was nice, it glowed because of some micro critter. The women were very chubby but pretty. Many people spoke english well . Anyway i would go again if it was cheap but i will go anywhere..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom