Puerto galena budget accomadation?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dirtfarmer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm seeing about a trip to Anilao and maybe Puerto Galera and I'm looking for recommendations for budget accomadation in PG.
Any help would be appreciated.

I'm seeing about a trip to Anilao and maybe Puerto Galera and I'm looking for recommendations for budget accomadation in PG.
Any help would be appreciated.
I was doing some PG research myself and came across Blue Ribbon, which seemed to strike a good balance for location, quality and low cost- Blue Ribbon Divers Resort, Puerto Galera

Hey Dirtfarmer, I've stayed in the Sabang Inn a few times and found it quite suitable. I wrote a report a few years ago and it resides here Trip Report- Sabang Beach, April 5-14, 2014

My most recent visit was in late March this year. They were in the process of doing a remodel of the kitchen and dining area which should be done by now. The management of the dive operation had changed, but the guts of the operation seemed the same with familiar guides. The rooms were pretty much the same as far as I could tell. I'd stay there again.

Safe travels.

How much a night are you wanting to spend....Sabang Beach (Puerto Galera) is not expensive for accommodation or diving.

Thanks for the help everyone...for simplicity I'm going just dive anilao on this trip. Your tips will be helpful on another trip.

Back
Top Bottom