Puck 3 gauge console without the Puck?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Islandrs19

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I bought my wife a puck wrist mount. I am going to have to replace her SPG anyway and she would prefer to have everything in one console.

I know you can buy a 3 gauge console that includes the compass, SPG, and Puck, but can the 3 gauge console be bought with just the compass and SPG but without the Puck so I can take hers out of the wrist boot and put it into the console?

i think the idea of the puck was many manufacturers offer puck sized computers that are the same size. if that is your case you can use a diffrent boot. here is one that takes 1.75 inch puck computers Genesis In-Line Console Boot: at JoeDiverAmerica.com

i dont know what size the mares puck is but this could be an option they have a 2inch version as well as compact boots spg and computer only no compass.

Thanks, c5diver. I'll look into it. That may be a great solution.

Hi all,

I'm afraid we don't offer the Puck 3 console with just pressure gauge and compass. I wish I had a good solution but by the time you were to try and buy all the parts separately you are at the cost of the whole unit preassembled.

I'm not sure about the puck computer fitting into the console suggest by previous poster, but if it fits you may be in good shape.

Good luck and I hope you get it figured out.

Best regards,

Back
Top Bottom