Pt-018

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you for your quick replies! Seems the price at uwdigitalcamera.com is much less than japan direct. I saw 1 person had success there- anyone else? I get concerned when the price is 40% less- though it could be in the current exchange rate- they quote in yen.

I cant imagine going to the Great Barrier Reef without a housing, so I'll have to figure it out soon!

I've bought from both Randy at Japan-Direct.com and Yuzo at uwdigitalcameras.com. They're both very reliable but Yuzo's (uwdigitalcameras.com) prices are much better. I've ordered heaps of things from Yuzo (WAL etc) since then and recommended him to others and I haven't heard a single complain. He's very responsive as well. He comes highly recommended by me. Ryan at uwcp.com also gets a 5 star rating although I'm still waiting for him to send my Ikelite manual controller (delay is through no fault of his).

I ordered from Yuzo and would do so again (wdigitalcameras.com). The housing came with instructions. The warranty is not valid in the US, however, I believe Yuzo said Japan still honors the warranty. You would just have to pay the shipping cost.

I ordered from Yuzo and would do so again
There you go.... I believe mottja is one of them I recommended Yuzo to :D .

Hi all,

I've just received my PT-018 from a German Dealer (I live in France)
but the manual is only in japanese :eek:(.
I tried to find the french or english manuals on the web but unsuccessfully.

is there someone who get it?
if yes, thanks to send me the URL or the file.

Many thanks in advance.

Nicolas.

If you can find any of the intructions for any of the Olympus housings on the web, I think they are all pretty much the same. The instructions we had sent to us were very minimal, basic O-ring care and housing care, take the housing down empty the first time and that's about it.

Steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom