PT-010 Problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aggie Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Refresher:

http://www.scubaboard.com/t25548/s.html

So I sent that one back, received a "new one" that curiously had cracks in the same 4 places. Sent that one back, and received a "new one" that also has cracks in the same four places today.

I'm pretty POed @ this, anyone have any solutions? I leave for the Bahamas next Friday.

:upset:

AD

I tried, unless someone has some better photography tips I can't get the photos to come out with my 4040.

They aren't gaping cracks, one's about a centimeter, the other's about 1/2 of a cm.

I think it's been resolved, we'll see. I just wanna be able to take photos on my trip.

AD

What did the supplier say about it when you returned the first and second ones? Did he agree it was a crack?

They're all in the same exact place? I wonder could it be a problem with a whole manufacturing run?

Dee,

We had a long talk today. Should have a new housing coming in Monday or Tuesday, hopefully it will be resolved then.

AD

I'll keep my fins crossed for ya!

Back
Top Bottom