PST rumour

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

willydiver:
Vance/David,

Thanks for the explanation. Man, I had no idea I had to worry about something like this. Glad I'm learning now. I'm about to buy some Worthington brand hp-100s and hp-80s. Any forseeable problems with that brand/model? Does Worthington have an approved (not "experimental") DOT cert.?

Thanks!
Will

The LP worthingtons are DOT-3AA, the HP worthingtons are another (different) exemption.

willydiver:
Vance/David,

Thanks for the explanation. Man, I had no idea I had to worry about something like this. Glad I'm learning now. I'm about to buy some Worthington brand hp-100s and hp-80s. Any forseeable problems with that brand/model? Does Worthington have an approved (not "experimental") DOT cert.?

Thanks!
Will

Worthington's LP and 3130 psi pony line is made to DOT 3AA standards

Please be aware that Worthington Cylinders is a multi-billion dollar steel services organization that is pulically traded on the NYSE, not a family owned small business.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom