PST E7-80's in stock now?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aerodog

Contributor
Reaction score
I just looked at dive rite express and their web page says that their E7-80's are available for shipment today! Only problem is that the price has gone up to 281! Grr, should've bought two when I saw them for $199.00 at the LDS.

Aerodog:
I just looked at dive rite express and their web page says that their E7-80's are available for shipment today! Only problem is that the price has gone up to 281! Grr, should've bought two when I saw them for $199.00 at the LDS.
Have you tried Leisure Pro? We bought one there for a little under 200 about a month ago.

Hmmm.... You still may want to call around to other LDS and double check that price increase. I occasionally buy some stuff from LP. They are good for some things, however, there they lack the customer service of a LDS. The tanks from LP are shipped empty. And if I am correct, they are shipped with the valve not installed. You have to pay for shipping, have the vlave installed and get the them filled. For the few dollars differrence I would rather buy a tank from a LDS. PLUS, the shop I used gives 10 free fills with every purchase. That's worth a few bucks right there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom