Protune off with no lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

we leave in 3 weeks, i will post up some videos when we get back, i like premiere proo
Built a core I7 24gb ram and twwo graphic cards sli to edit with

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

the black shooting 1080p medium 60fps protune camraw
Just had a major breakthrough on workflow. Using cineform to grade and set to different frame rate
then dont export to mp4 just pull the avi into premiere pro and after effects
sheer awesome

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

If you are using the cineform method just use the AVI as you found, the MP4 export is pretty crappy quality and you will get poor results that way with a big quality loss. The main advantage of cineform for grading is that it uses non destructive metadata so even after you start to work with the AVI in your editing program, you can open it at any time in cineform step 2 and make changes or completely undo your grading to start from scratch again. Then this will show up in your sequence automatically assuming you haven't pre rendered it which would mean you have to delete rendered files for the changes to show up.

If your shooting outdoor nite footage your best to leave protune off or else you will need to do some software noise reduction in post, also 60p in very low light will struggle so 30p or lower is better in that case to give your longer shutter times.

Back
Top Bottom