Project Aware

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

theskull:
free lunch and t-shirt
theskull
I'm going to ensure my blood level in my nitrogen stream doesn't get to high. :wink:

Terry,

I have a call in to Scuba Sports which is the one that has the Project Aware information web page and I am waiting to hear back from them on the food information. The dive shop actually handles the all the food even though (for whatever reason) the web site states "The restaurant" when referring to the food. I know they are supplying lunch Saturday and Sunday and I'm also sure they are offering some kind of "special" for Dinner Saturday evening, I just don't know the details yet. At any rate, I will provide an update with the food information as soon as I hear back from them.

Mike

Okay, I heard back from Scuba Sports and this is the information they gave me on the dinner. They will definitely be having a dinner special and it will be $15 per person, it is still undecided if they will be handling it or if the restaurant will be, or what the main course will be. They have roasted pigs the last two years but are not sure yet if that's what they are doing this year or not. They apologized for not having their website up to date but are working on correcting it in the near future so you may want to check it out in another week or two to see.

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom