Profile posts are "Off"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good call.

I think you could cut the chat room feature, too, if you’re looking to optimize the Board’s trim.

I don’t use that sub-forum so I’m not in a position to gauge how much that would affect Board members’ morale.

Chat is used by several users, I go there every now and again just to see what is happening there.

The Pub OTOH is filled with BS posted by reprobates. :stirpot:

The pub is indecent and immoral enough to be entertaining would nitrogen narcosis suddenly hit you on a friday night or saturday night. It's also opt-in...

Are the "profile" post the banner thing under the user name?

Mine used to say Shipwreck Hunter or Public Safety Diver.

Are the "profile" post the banner thing under the user name?

Mine used to say Shipwreck Hunter or Public Safety Diver.
Read this:

The pub is indecent and immoral enough to be entertaining would nitrogen narcosis suddenly hit you on a friday night or saturday night. It's also opt-in...
The pub, enjoyed some content , but some rubbish posted there is, well, rubbish [being polite] , I am now opt-out.

The pub, enjoyed some content , but some rubbish posted there is, well, rubbish [being polite] , I am now opt-out.
I am new to the pub so let's see how long I can hold on. Freedom of choice (and expression) is great - as long as the posts do not threaten or insult or defamate persons, incite violence or crime, distribute private information, ..., you know the list.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom