profile picture.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yeah, and lay off the french fries...

Nah, you're just big boned. You might try vertical striped Speedos just for extra piece of mind though!

No, you look remarkably like Frank Zane.
I was told I looked like I need to go to the nervous hospital from my avatar.

Oh heck it must be the light,

as2rm.jpg

:rofl3:

I like those french fried potaters, mmm hmmm.
Are you a Zane fan?
When I was a younger man I lifted weights a lot. I was not a body builder by any stretch, but I admired the notion. I liked Frank Zane a lot because he looked to me to be the one least likely to have used steroids. He was big, no doubt, and terribly cut- but didn't look deformed like most of those guys.
Yeah, I like those french fried potaters too- the big uns :)

Are you a Zane fan?
When I was a younger man I lifted weights a lot. I was not a body builder by any stretch, but I admired the notion. I liked Frank Zane a lot because he looked to me to be the one least likely to have used steroids. He was big, no doubt, and terribly cut- but didn't look deformed like most of those guys.
Yeah, I like those french fried potaters too- the big uns :)

Oh yeah, big time. He was the one they always talked about being the most perfectly proportioned bodybuilder back then. Then they robbed him of the Mr. Olympia in 1980 so they could kiss Arnolds butt. Arnold looked like crap too!

Mike Mentzer comes to mind as being the opposite of Zane. And Tom Platz.

Back
Top Bottom