Products Out of Stock

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ikecebu

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello, I am a diver living in the philippines, I plan to purchase one X-Vision Liquid Skin Mask (blue) and one Avanti Superchannel Open Heel Fin (Blue and Regular Size). My problem is the distributor here in the Philippines (Dynamic Sports Corp.) has no stock of these products since March 2008 and they can not give me a definite date of when stocks will be available. Can any one from Mares tell me when they can have stocks here or can anyone tell me if there are other Mares distributors here in the Philippines. Thanks

Hi,

I checked with our shipping department, the mask is currently on the way to the Philippines, the fins will be shipping in 2 weeks.

Best regards

Phil

Thanks Phil for the informationa and quick reponse. I would also want to ask how long is the transit time from shipping there to arriving here in the Philippines? Thanks again

Transit time is approx. 30 - 40 days. Facters outside of our control can change this, but 30 -40 is typical.

Phil

Hello Phil,

A friend of mine is going to Bangkok, Thailand this coming weekend. Can you tell me the name, address and telephone number of the Mares Distributor there. If they have stocks then might as well buy it there. Thanks again.

Here you go:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Siam diving Enterprises Asia Pacific Co.Ltd
+66 2726 6100/6101/6102
50/10 Moo 2, Chaloemphrakiat Ratchakan Thi 9 Road,
Soi 48, Dokmai,
Prawet
10250 Bangkok

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Phil,

My friend just arrived from Thailand and he was able to purhcase the Fins and the Mask. Can't wait to try it out this weekend. I would like to thank you for all your help. Many thanks once again.

Ike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom