Product Support for Wisdom 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

On your wisdom2 does it have deep stop program if so its a 9100 series computer. I download my version 2.1.0.beta 071309 from sherwood website and saved the installed then updated two days later.

Yes, mine has Deep Stop. And I downloaded the same version. ?????

Hello?

If I have read everything correctly, you have a 32 bit system and downloaded the 64 bit driver. Delete the 64 bit driver and install the 32 bit driver.

I'll give it a try. Thanks.

In the SH downloads I only see 6 choices. One is labled 64bit. That is not the one I downloadedl.
I tried to do what you said but got the exact same results as before. Could you give me more specific directions perhaps? For instance, exactly what is/are the name of the download(s) I should be downloading? I go to Welcome to Sherwood> Support> Downloads> sign in> SH downloads> dive computer software>
I see six choices:
1 Wisdom 2 dive computer software 09
2 USB driver Windows 98
3 USB driver Vista 64bit

I hit the wrong ... button.:lam:

4 Insight dive computer software 09
5 Wisdom 2 dive computer download instructions...(and yes, I read them.)
6 USB driver Windows 2000, XP and Vista

Which one's do I need and what will work with my computer?

I have:
Microsoft Windows XP
Professional
version 2002
service pack 3

Thanks in advance for your assistance.:D

I've had the exact same problem with my Insight. I have exchanged some PM's and emails with them and I believe they are working on it.

You have the newer wisdom2 computer and you want choice 6 for the USB drivers thats the 32 bit drivers. I would uninstall everything and delete all the folders and download everything again. Also I would turn of your virus scanner if you have one.

Am I missing something, or is the Wisdom 2 software NOT compatible with Mac OS?

Neil:confused:

Back
Top Bottom