problem synchronizing!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anmaz

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
[h=5]Hello everyone, and happy new year!
i have a problem synchronizing my DX GE5 housing/camera set with my new strobe YS 02, what do i do wrong? I do all the steps correctly but the strobe does not fire. Please help! I just got it...

Thanks guys![/h]

---------- Post added January 2nd, 2013 at 12:36 PM ----------

anyone???

Let's first check the obvious. Is the flash on the camera firing? Is the mode selector on the strobe in the correct position? Is the fiber optic cable plugged into the correct socket on the front of the strobe (there's two, but only one will fire the strobe, the other is for a slave strobe).

Let's first check the obvious. Is the flash on the camera firing? Is the mode selector on the strobe in the correct position? Is the fiber optic cable plugged into the correct socket on the front of the strobe (there's two, but only one will fire the strobe, the other is for a slave strobe).

Thank you for your reply :wink: but i solved the problem last night. Everything is firing perfectly. The problem was a small piece of something like plastic into the housing's F.O.C. port and got into the way i really don't know how it got in there anyway I cleared it and it's all good now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom