Problem Downloading Mares "Dive Organizer" Version 2.16 For Puck Pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flfishhead

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Anyone tried downloading Mares "Dive Organizer" Version 2.16? Tried downloading Version 2.16 (my current Version 2.14.--- no longer downloads my Puck Pro dive data), but no can do. Get immediate antivirus notice that a virus has been detected, then the Dive Organizer download page shuts down and replaced by "Connection has been reset" notice page. As I recall, my Dive Organizer Version 2.14 was no problem at all to download. So what's the problem with Version 2.16? Any help would be appreciated.

I downloaded it from within Dive Organizer. Open DO and click on the Help menu item. First item under Help is Check for updates. Click that and you should get a message that 2.16 is available. Just follow the prompts from there.

As far as SubSurface, it's really nice though you can't edit/add a lot of data that DO allows (gas info). I wish I could find a version and instructions to get SubSurface installed on PCLinuxOS. I had a Win-XP crash on my travel Acer and installed PCLinuxOS. I love the OS but can't find a way to get SubSurface.

Back
Top Bottom