Probable End of Rock Lake Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just because its of little consequence to you doesn't mean its not a bummer for lots of other people. Your arrogance is fairly off putting, we need every dive site available in this part of the country

A personal attack because you don’t like my opinion?

Pal, I am not the one who is closing your favorite site. Don’t know the owner or his/her motivations.

I didn’t tell you - or other fans - not to make the trek to the lovely town of Santa Rosa.

I have my opinion - your’s happens to be different. I don’t think you are ‘arrogant’ for not agreeing with me.

If the lake is important to you and ‘lots of other people’ - why don’t you buy the property and dive to your heart’s content?

You said you dove Blue hole once and never Rock Lake, yet you have the knowledge to say closing it is of little consequence. I never said you weren't entitled to your opinion, you are. But you clearly don't understand the value it was to a larger group than you realize. As someone who enjoyed it I am not really interested in someone who never even dove it telling me it is of little consequence that it is closing..yeah I am also entitled to my opinion.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom