Private Transfers - Cancun to Playa Bag Drag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CajunDiva

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have read here somewhere information about private transfers from the airport in Cancun to the ferry terminal in Playa del Carmen. I've got 5 in my group arriving in Cancun Friday afternoon, April 27th. I'd love to set up a private transfer for all of us...with dive luggage!

Can anyone give me SAFE and reputable recommendations?

Canda Transfers or Usa Transfers I have used them several times. Using Canada transfers on Thursday in fact very good no complaints. Good luck & enjoy your trip.

I have used Transfers USamerica on several occasions and have had no problems. The contact # I have is local 998 34 60 285 (from a US # 001 52 998 346 0285) They use WhatsApp for messaging and talk which has pretty much become the standard communications app for most of Latin and South America.

I have also heard good things about these folks from CvChief
Jose Marino Hernandes
American Transfers Cancun
Mobile: (998) 201-1720 (MX)
E-mail: forsale_jose@hotmail.com

I have used Transfers USamerica on several occasions and have had no problems. The contact # I have is local 998 34 60 285 (from a US # 001 52 998 346 0285) They use WhatsApp for messaging and talk which has pretty much become the standard communications app for most of Latin and South America.

I have also heard good things about these folks from CvChief
Jose Marino Hernandes
American Transfers Cancun
Mobile: (998) 201-1720 (MX)
E-mail:
forsale_jose@hotmail.com

Yep, that is my guy. If you got pesos, negotiate a price in pesos for the best deal. We have been using them for a number of years and for a lot less than I hear mentioned for others. My nephew even left his phone in the van and they juggled all their trips around to get that van guy back to us ASAP to return his phone. Good people.

I used CV Chief’s guy in February and was very satisfied.
Jose replied promptly to all my questions by e mail.
I would highly recommend his service.

We used to always get them to stop at Oxxo leaving the airport for a six pack. Then Barcos Caribe showed up and there was practically never a wait at the ferry, so we stopped stopping. Guess maybe we will stop again now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom