Printing Quality Problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveLvr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have quite a few pictures that I have taken with my DC 800 ands 1200 but never printed them out until today. The pictures on the computer look (taken with the highest quality setting on the camera) pretty good if I do say so myself but I was very dissappointed. I used a HP DeskJet 3050A set on best quality with Kodak Photo Paper. The pictures are too dark, the color is not homogenous through the picture and in some the contrast is almost non existent. My first guess is the printer. It's the best printer $89 could buy! I also have, but did not try, a HP OfficeJet 7000 printer. What about the paper?

I know this isn't a SeaLife issue (sorry)

DiveLvr

There are so different types and brands of photo paper, printers and inks and they're constantly changing. You may want to try out the Kodak or Fuji photo print kiosks available at your local drug store chain. They use the best printers, ink and paper at a very reasonable price.

Back
Top Bottom