Printer paper.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kim

Here for my friends.....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I wasn't sure whether to put this here or in the Non Diving section.

I have recently made a discovery that for me at least was new and I thought I'd share it. Maybe everyone knows already but anyway......

Did you know that you can buy special A4 Ink Jet paper that you can print photos on normally. Then......you can iron the photo onto a white T-shirt or other white cloth? I only found this a week ago and it works really well. It's a really great way to make your own custom T-shirts. :D

Mike Veitch:
Great idea...too bad i don't own an iron....:(

ROFL...thank goodness I am not the only one!! Strangely, I do have some of those transfers laying around, though :06: :crafty:

Kim:

I have recently made a discovery that for me at least was new and I thought I'd share it. Maybe everyone knows already but anyway......

Did you know that you can buy special A4 Ink Jet paper that you can print photos on normally. Then......you can iron the photo onto a white T-shirt or other white cloth? I only found this a week ago and it works really well. It's a really great way to make your own custom T-shirts. :D

Hi Kim,

Havent seen the kind of paper you're talking abt...would be really cool to create my very own T-shirts prints! Can I order it from the internet or something??

bob1dp..I think an iron if i recall correctly is an electronic thingy..that you plug in and it's used to press wringled clothing articles. I think that's what it is...i can be wrong. I think i own one...not sure i'll have to check.

lol...what's an iron? love it :wink:

That paper had been around for a long time. Used to use if for kids to draw on.

One thing to keep in mind. When printing words be sure that you have them (or the entire picture) mirrored, or else it will come out wrong. :wink:

Kim:

Couldnt get it to work. Cant figure out what I was doing wrong.
http://www.ananova.com/images/web/140263.jpg

How long does the print survive on a t-shirt? Is it permanent?
Iron? isn't that for golf?
I think my maid uses something call iron or something on my shirt but I am not sure!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom