PrincessPue is holding court at Gilboa 6/11-6/12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pennypue

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just in case any of you are up thata way.

I'm holding court at Gilboa this weekend. Look for a camper fit for a Princess. :madamy:

Come by and say hello. I'll be with Ray, shhhh, don't tell him, but I might make him the Royal Court Jester. :wink:

pennypue:
Just in case any of you are up thata way.

I'm holding court at Gilboa this weekend. Look for a camper fit for a Princess. :madamy:

Have fun. I'll be on my first charter of the year Saturday. Weather permitting, of course.

pennypue:
Come by and say hello. I'll be with Ray, shhhh, don't tell him, but I might make him the Royal Court Jester. :wink:

Doesn't Ray already have a Queen and a baby princess at home? Shoot, will they be at Gilboa?

diver_paula:
Have fun. I'll be on my first charter of the year Saturday. Weather permitting, of course.

Doesn't Ray already have a Queen and a baby princess at home? Shoot, will they be at Gilboa?
Not THAT Ray. This Ray is down here, goes by Drip Dry Poet on here.
We'll a have a few other people meeting up with us too.

I can't wait to hear about your boat dives.
Where are you going and what are the profiles?

pennypue:
Not THAT Ray. This Ray is down here, goes by Drip Dry Poet on here.
We'll a have a few other people meeting up with us too.

I can't wait to hear about your boat dives.
Where are you going and what are the profiles?

A different Ray. Guess it's time to start using screen names. Funny thing is, I noticed a guy from Chicago signed off his post with 'Tiny Bubbles' although that is Ray's screen name and not his. LOL

I'll be diving out of Sanilac. Not sure what the dives will be or the profiles. It will depend on the skill level of those on the charter mixed with the water conditions.

What happened last weekend - heard you didn't get to dive on Sunday?

diver_paula:
A different Ray. Guess it's time to start using screen names. Funny thing is, I noticed a guy from Chicago signed off his post with 'Tiny Bubbles' although that is Ray's screen name and not his. LOL

I'll be diving out of Sanilac. Not sure what the dives will be or the profiles. It will depend on the skill level of those on the charter mixed with the water conditions.

What happened last weekend - heard you didn't get to dive on Sunday?
Didn't dive since Frenchie and his fiance were supposed to be in town.
Joe and I were going to meet up with them at the Newport aquarium. But he couldn't drive since he cracked a tooth and took too many meds. :)

What did you do?

Frenchie?

I drove to Portage Quarry on Sunday but didn't end up diving due to my allergies / sinues. :( Did have fun with my friends, though.

Are you definitely going to Gilboa? If I get blown out on Sanilac on Saturday, I just might drive down to Gilboa on Sunday. Gears been dry too long!

Been bumming that I didn't sign up for my club's Straits charter that is this weekend. Doesn't look like they'll be diving in optimal conditions either. Hopefully the weather report is off for them as well as for Easter Michigan!

diver_paula:
Frenchie?

I drove to Portage Quarry on Sunday but didn't end up diving due to my allergies / sinues. :( Did have fun with my friends, though.

Are you definitely going to Gilboa? If I get blown out on Sanilac on Saturday, I just might drive down to Gilboa on Sunday. Gears been dry too long!

Been bumming that I didn't sign up for my club's Straits charter that is this weekend. Doesn't look like they'll be diving in optimal conditions either. Hopefully the weather report is off for them as well as for Easter Michigan!

Not sure why we call 'im that, he's Swiss actually. :)

But definitely going to be there. If the camper poops out we're going by car.
Do you have my cell?

KidK9:
Penny, are you a swinger?
Are you brain damaged?

Ok, without me doing a google, what where is Gilboa? Sound familiar.

Back
Top Bottom