Princess of the Orient Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Frank told me it could be around $150-$175 PP per day. That's 7000PHP X 3 = 21,000. I'm not sure what is included in the other LOBs but this includes all meals and we could dive 5 times a day if we like. Where do the others leave from? I'm sure they could pick us up at Leah Beach...

can this be between May 18-23 please.... :) :) :) :)

or maybe June. :D

Frank told me it could be around $150-$175 PP per day. That's 7000PHP X 3 = 21,000. I'm not sure what is included in the other LOBs but this includes all meals and we could dive 5 times a day if we like. Where do the others leave from? I'm sure they could pick us up at Leah Beach...

hmmmmm :D

Are you sure of the price? That is really cheap!! That price doesn't seem right....hmmm

And of course me, taken by another support diver, upside down with a couple of used stage bottles...

Dude... Get those used bottles out of your way - use a leash. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom