Princess of the Orient Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

very very nice takes.....but where is the Lechon in the table?!
i was about to comment on how "serious tech divers" kind of doesn't fit with the mangoes and pineapple on the table hahahahaha

you get used to seeing high-end tech dives on discovery where nobody seems to smile...

nice stuff D!!!

Jag

Oy, that hat's not pink, nor is it a cowboy hat!

Support.jpg
that hat's not DIR... it's the wrong shade...

Jag

Not me Jason but the guys who did the dive are... :D

I'm was just glad to be invited along to take a few shots.
and a great opportunity that was dennis... bet you learned a lot on that trip too...

Jag

Terrific idea Mike. I'm in!

WELCOME to RAGS 2: La Laguna Beach Club and DIve Centre

We get a better rate by the way. I can contact Frank for prices. The double rooms with aircon, the food and the crew are all outstanding. We could dive as much as we wanted...
you mean we'll still get it better than what's posted online?

hmmmmmmmmm......... that's not so bad... not so bad at all......................

Jag

ninja: hold on... unless that rate is on a per day basis... because if it is: OUCH... i'll wait for the pictures

it says P80,000 per diving day. 3 days diving in apo reef will add up to P30,000 per head for 8 divers plus you have to go to PG.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom