Prime Dive Seasons - East Coast / West Coast what?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

East coast --west coast...

Just to throw the sapnner inthe works try the bit in the middle...Khao Sok national park.
Awesome scenery and great diving something different.

Ask Ayesha.

(technically its the east coast domain as its in Surat province...)

I'm going in May, first time, but wasn't planning on doing any diving.

I am planning to go to Phuket and Phi Phi last week of May this year. Is Similan islands still open by that time? I've looked at few live aboard for Similan but they don't have any boat schedule for that time. Can I still go stay on #4 island and dive there? How about the weather condition for Phuket and Phi Phi?

Hi There,

The Similan Islands officially close on the 1st of May. Some boats still make trips into mid-May but by late May the weather normally stops trips.

You can join over night trips to dive the southern sites and make daytrips off Phi Phi and Phuket.

The weather is pretty unpredicatable - you could get some rain but you will still be able to find great diving.

Hi there,
I did not write this original post, but will also be visiting in June of this year. I am staying on Koh Samui and would love to do a day trip to Koh Tao. What dive school do you work at?
My husband and I are open-water certified but are inexperienced (approx 7 dives).
Thank so much!
Rachel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom