Price check on Steel HP120's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I stopped payment. Cost me $25.... thats what I get.... I knew I felt something off with this guy.

That sucks man...

I've learned to trust my gut. I usually get burned when I don't follow the "gut" advice.
:blinking:

I have the same tanks and love them. I would say $250 is a very good deal. But now the jackass has increased it to $350. What he has done is tried to get rid of them, found someone interested, then looked into their retail after the fact. Now that he did that and knows you want them he is upping the price. I would tell him that you will give him $250 a piece and if he doesn't want to accept the price that "he" himself originally offered then he can keep them. There is a good chance he will end up selling them for the $250 when he finds out he can't sell them. If he quotes $1 over the $250, I would again tell him to keep them. Better yet tell him you will now give him $175 for them:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom